From Concept to Commercialization
A Strategic Approach For Bringing Everyday Ideas to Market
Front Cover Back Cover Table of Contents
(Click Images to enlarge)
Everyday ideas are all around us, but very few ever make it to the market successfully. If you have come up with a concept for a new product or business but have no clue how to commercialize it, you will find this book highly relevant and useful.
Not all ideas should be pursued; most people fail in their attempts to commercialize their concepts. There is a harsh reality surrounding the process of transforming a concept to a physical goods or business entity. Without the honest assessment of an idea’s profit potential, it is no different from playing the lottery and hoping to win. This book’s value lies in its strategic and business-centric approach to helping you ensure that only winning ideas are invested in.
The book does this by detailing five major aspects of the concept to commercialization process:
- The players and their ecosystem
- A step by step strategic approach
- An extensive list of 120 concept-evaluation questions
- Business insights and principles
- A tracking and monitoring framework to keep activities in alignment.
It brings clarity to a subject that is highly complex and often muddled with noises and confusions from too much information. It is not a run-of-the-mill type of invention book or start-up book that resembles simplified encyclopedia of what needs to be done. Instead, it is a book intended to explore the real core of profit generation combined with the practical knowledge of “how to” steps. This collection of knowledge can only be divulged with experiences in the trenches but is now available to anyone wishing to achieve the incredible by overcoming the improbable.
SAMPLE EXCERPTS OF TOOLS AND CONCEPTS FROM THE BOOK
IDEALLY WRITTEN FOR YOU IF YOU ARE A(N):
- Aspiring entrepreneur looking to build a product-based or service-driven company
- Inventor who is serious about learning the concept to market transformation process
- Student of entrepreneurial programs looking for real life insights not covered in text books
- Professor of entrepreneurial studies looking to supplement your curriculum with a first person account of an entrepreneurial experience
- University researcher contemplating on how to commercialize your scientific discovery or technological breakthrough
- New product introduction professional looking to supplement your current evaluation system
WHERE TO BUY
List Price: $34.95
For group discounts please submit request via the Contact Me page.
Click on a shopping cart below. The links will bring you to the corresponding sales channels. Thank you.